"First, easyBackgrounds should be the poster child for exemplary customer service (you can tell your boss I said so). My Account Admin called me back shortly after I sent an email message and I also spoke with another member of your support team last week, whose follow up was truly amazing. Talk about a great team! So, I thank you and your staff for being so personable and diligent. You obviously know how important the information is to us as...”
Reasons to conduct a background check
Any one of these is a good reason to initiate a background screening program. Combined, it’s hard to think of a reason your pre-employment screening shouldn’t include a background check.
(1) The average cost of recruiting, hiring and training an employee can range from $4,000 to $50,000.
(2) A background check helps insure your investment and typically costs less than 1% of your hiring expense.
(3) While the percent of resumes containing false or misleading information varies from one industry and position to the next, it is a widespread and potentially expensive practice.
(4) If you’re familiar with the term “defensible hire”, then you know a background check is proof that you and your organization adhere to a company policy and perform your due diligence in screening candidates for hire.
(5) Background checks help create and maintain a safe work environment. And verifying a candidate’s past performance through a background check is one way to make sure you’re hiring the right person for the job.
We invite you to click here to contact easyBackgrounds and learn more.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 26th, 2010 at 8:46 pm and is filed under home-tabs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.